Plans for 2014!
Things I plan on doing in 2014:
- Becoming a Marathoner!
- Making a run for Half Fanatics (Spring 2014)
- Hitting a 2:20 half marathon
- Getting a PR for my 10 miler time
- Breaking 30 min for my 5k
- Becoming a certified running coach
- Wrapping up my Masters if possible (worst case scenario: Spring of 2015)
Gear I plan on checking out in 2014 (all I know of for now):
- Bia Sport Watch (hoping to retire the 310xt)
- Garmin 620 (yes, I AM checking out two different GPS watches!)
- Mizuno Paradoxes (the new support shoe, out jan 5)
Races planned for 2014 so far:
- WDW 10k and Full (Jan 10 and 12)
- Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (April)
- Nike Women’s Half DC (April 27)
- Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon (May 31)
- North Face Endurance Trail Half Marathon (June 8)
- Ragnar Trails Relay (June 13-14)
- I have the PR Running Race Pass too, so that is 4 other smaller local races I plan on completing!
I plan on going to fitbloggin if I can this year. I will more than likely end up at Code4Lib and Drupalcon for work.
What’s your game plan for 2014?